- After the counseling session, MAGNESIA will collect photocopy of class 10th/12th mark sheet along with INR.25000/- in cash/online transfer/bank DD for registration.
- MAGNESIA provides admission letter issued by the respective medical university within one month of registration.
- MAGNESIA will collect all original documents as per government criteria like 10th/12th mark sheet, physical examination form, passport along with bank DD of INR 75000/- for processing JW202/Invitation. JW202/Invitation is issued within 45 days from the day of collecting original documents in India.
- After receiving JW202/Invitation in original MAGNESIA will apply for the visa on behalf of the students in the Embassy Of the respective country in India. The Embassy takes 15 working days to issue the student category visa as per their norms.
- MAGNESIA will collect the remaining part of the entire admission and process charges when the visa is received and parents will be consulted before announcing the departure of the students.
- MAGNESIA will provide one way air ticket from X Delhi airport to the University in the respective country for the first time only to those students who are going to the university to join the course.